Friday, July 10, 2009
Charles Schwab Job Posting!!
Charles Schwab’s purpose is to help everyone become financially fit. Through advocacy and innovation, Schwab has worked to make investing more affordable, more accessible and more understandable for all. For more than three decades, The Charles Schwab Corporation has been an advocate for individual investors and the independent advisors who serve them.
At Schwab, we respect the unique differences of our employees, our clients and the communities we serve – striving to create a consistent and rewarding employee experience. If you share our enthusiasm for helping others, building trusted relationships, possess high ethical standards, and have a desire to learn and grow, there’s a place for you at Schwab!
Retirement Plan Service Specialist
Group Overview: Fulfill a consultative role by interacting with participants in company retirement plans helping them to and through retirement.
Responsibilities: Working as a financial services professional, this position requires a unique blend of industry knowledge and excellent customer service skills to address inquiries from company retirement plan participants. Communicating over the phone or via e-mail, a person in this role will provide guidance on many topics relating to retirement plans and investing including contributions, distributions, investment options, plan design, and general account servicing. The position requires the ability to research complex issues with internal partners and respond to customers with accurate and informed resolutions. The person will also possess the ability to recognize verbal queues from customers and incorporate their knowledge of Schwab's products and services in order to recommend the best solution for their needs.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
• Series 7 license preferred
• Bilingual- Fluent Spanish Speaking Highly Preferred
• Preferred 3-4 years customer service experience in qualified retirement plan and/or brokerage environment
• Basic knowledge of pension/trust, and compliance, rules and regulations pertaining to participant transactions and departmental correspondence/workflows
• Basic working knowledge of computer and related software applications
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong team orientation and experience
• Good organizational skills with ability to work on multiple assignments and complete them within established deadlines
• Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment and function in a professional manner under pressure
• Ability to handle all customer questions and complaints with very little escalation to more senior department members
• Ability to train others in performing ongoing responsibilities
To Apply please go to-
For more information please contact-